§1 General Provisions
- Since we are respecting your rights and Data Protection Act, we oblige to maintain the security and confidentiality of the obtained personal data.
- Administrator of the personal data is:
NT Roman Buk
Ligonia 43a 47 – 325 Kamień Śląski
County: Krapkowice, OPOLSKIE voivodeship
TAX ID: PL1990042095 REGON: 161571172
- According to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 ( Zgodnie z postanowieniami ustawy o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133 Item 883 as amenden) Customer has a right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and to demand deleting their personal data.
- While placing an order in the Shop, the Customer will be asked to provide following data: name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, shipping address, information concerning payment method. All of the aforementioned elements are necessary to carry out the transaction. Additionaly, the Customer may ask to issue a VAT invoice by marking an appropriate option on the order form. In case of invoicing an order it is required to disclose a tax identification number (NIP), name of the company, company’s registered office, and in regard with natural persons – address of residence.
- The Store does not convey, sell or lend its collected customer personal data to third parties, except with the explicit consent or at the request of legally empowered state authorities in connection with ongoing proceedings. We do not retain the Customers’ sensitive data such as credit card numbers or bank account access data.
- Should the customer decide to subscribe to the newsletter, e-mail address will be stored in the Store’s database. The customer is allowed to terminate the newsletter subscription at any moment. In conformance with the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204) we guarantee that without the customer’s permission we do not provide them with any marketing materials via electronic means.
§2 Information regarding personal data
Following the entry of Regulation of the European Parliament of 25 May of 2018 and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April of 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (EU Journal of Laws L 119, p. 1) (later also referred to as GDPR), we wish to present to you the following information:
- Administrator of your personal data is:
NT Roman Buk, TAX ID: 1990042095 (later referred to as: ”Administrator”),
Contact details: Ligonia st. 43a, 47-325 Kamień Śląski,
- Purposes of personal data processing and their legal basis:
– conclusion of the Agreement on the provision of services or taking actions on the Client’s request before its conclusion – Article 6(1)(b) GDPR (creating and managing of the account on the Administrator’s website),
– conclusion of the Sales Agreement or taking actions on the Client’s request before its conclusion – Article 6(1)(b) GDPR (order processing),
– complaint handling – Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
– direct marketing of the Administrator’s services and products – Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (fulfilling the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator),
– newsletter, sending advertisements, offers or discounts concerning the Administrator’s products or services (implemented by the Administrator via electronic means of communication – e.g. SMS, e-mail – Article 6(1)(a) GDPR,
– claiming compensations and protection from such claims – Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
– fulfilling legal obligations resulting from various regulations e.g. tax regulations – Article 6(1)(c) GDPR
- Information about the personal data receiver.
Adminstrator’s partners may participate in the personal data processing, especially the ones who provide technical services, banks, electronic payments operators, postal operators, carriers or intermediaries fulfilling shipping orders, legal and advisory services providers.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
- A period of time during which personal data will be stored.
Personal data may be stored during a period of using the online store (although they may be deleted after three years since the customer’s last activity within the online store), and after its expiry during a period necessary to:
– after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints),
– securing or asserting possible claims inherent to the Administrator,
– fulfilling Administrator’s legal obligations (such as the ones that result from tax or accounting regulations),
– personal data processed for the purpose of product or Administrator’s services marketing, based on Administrator’s legitimate interests will be processed until a person which said data concerns objects to it,
– personal data processed on the basis of the customer’s separate consent will be stored until they withdraw from it.
- The data subject’s rights:
– a right to access to their data – a right to obtain confirmation whether or not the Administrator processes the data and information concerning such processing,
– a right to rectify the data if the data processed by the Administrator are incorrect or incomplete,
– a right to demand removing the data from the Administrator,
– a right to demand from the Administrator to limit the act of the data processing,
– a right to relocating the data, so the right to obtaining the personal data provided to the Administrator and forwarding them to another Administrator,
– a right to object against the data processing on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest or against processing the data for the purpose of direct marketing,
– a right to file a complaint to the Polish (or another EU Member State) supervisory authority, on account of their habitual residence or workplace, by a person which particular data concerns or on the basis of the place of the alleged violation of GDPR,
– prawo do cofnięcia zgody w dowolnym momencie (bez wpływu na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania, którego dokonano na podstawie zgody przed cofnięciem),
- Providing the personal data as a condition to concluding an Agreement.
Providing the personal data by a customer in the online store is voluntary, although it is necessary to place and to fulfill an order (performing a Sales Agreement) or to register an account. The consequence of not providing the data may be a lack of possibility to effectively perform the aforementioned actions.
Automated decision making.
The Administrator undertakes actions consisting of automated decision making, including profiling.
1. Kinds of utilized cookies.
- Cookies managed by the Administrator are safe for the user’s devices. This mean does not allow to viruses and other malware to go through the user’s devices.. These files allow to identify the software used by the user and adjust the service to each user individually. Cookies typically contain the domain name from which they come from, the time of being stored on the device and the assigned value. Administrator may additionally use other technologies functioning similarly or identical as Cookies. In the present document, information about Cookies apply to different technologies utilized within the service.
- Administrator utilizes two types of Cookie files:
– Session cookies: they are stored on the user’s device and are kept there until the web browser session has been terminated. Saved information is deleted from the device memory permanently. Session cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
– Persistent cookies: are stored on the user’s device and are kept on it until they are deleted. Ending a session or shutting down the device do not delete them from the device. Persistent cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
2. Purposes of using Cookies
Administrator uses personal cookies for the following purposes:
- Service configuration:
– recognizing the kind of device used by the Service user,
– dentifying the user’s location and properly displaying a web page, adjusted to their personal needs,
– font size, appearance of the website.
- User authentification within the service and assuring the session:
– sustaining the user’s session (after signing in) which enables not having to type login and password on each subpage of the service,
– presenting the contents of the discarded shopping cart,
– ridentifying the location in order to adjust prices and currency,
– proper configuration of the chosen Service features enabling verifying the authenticity of a browser session.
- Implementation of the processes necessary for a full functionality of the website:
– adjusting the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimalizing the usage of the service websites. These files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the user’s device and to properly display a web page, customized to their personal needs,
– proper service of the partnership program enabling verification of the sources of redirections to the service websites.
- Saving user’s location:
– proper configuration of the chosen Service features enabling the adjustment of provided information considering user’s location.
- Analysis, research and audit viewership:
– creating anonymous statistics which helps in understanding which websites and in what way service users utilize. This allows to enhance their content structure,
– creating anonymous statistics which helps with classifying service users and adjusting service websites according to anticipated users’ preferences,
- Ensuring security and reliability of the service, as well as its data and content.
- Personal cookies may be stored in the service user’s terminal device, and later used by advertisers collaborating with Administrator, research agencies and multimedia applications providers.
3. Possibilities of determining conditions of storing or gaining access by cookies.
- User may at any time change settings concerning cookies by determining the rules based on which they are stored and the way they gain access to the user’s device. User may change them through the web browser settings or services configuration. These settings may be altered so that they block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or notify the user about each time cookies are to be placed on the user’s device. Specific information about possibility and means of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- User may at any given moment delete cookie files by using available features of the web browser that they use.